Vinyl Max Doors
Vinylmax offers a variety of product lines to meet the needs of every home.
High Pointe DP50 Rated Windows & Doors
Harsh climates sometimes require a little extra strength to stand up to the elements. High Pointe Windows and Doors have been rated to a DP50 structural load, meeting requirements in many coastal regions. Our High Pointe windows and doors have all the same features as our other replacement windows, but have some enhancements to achieve the structural rating.
Standard Features include:
- Vinyl or Wood windows available
- Multi-chambered PVC vinyl frames and sashes
- Fully fusion welded frame and sashes
- Aluminum Reinforced Sash Rails
- Double Strength Insulated Glass
- Intercept Warm Edge Spacer System
- Adjustment-free Constant Force Balances (hung windows)
- Approved Hardware for DP50 rating
- Overlap Interlocking Sash Rails
- Aluminum screen with fiberglass mesh
- Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
Trends Patio Door
Trends Patio Doors can be manufactured with optional IntelliGlass high performance glass. This combination of Intercept Warm Edge Spacer System and ClimaGuard RLE Low E Glass and argon gas filling provides both energy efficiency and beauty to your home.
IntelliGlass reflects heat back to its source, keeping your home comfortable all year long.
- 4-7/8" Fusion Welded Vinyl Frame & Panel
- 3/4" Insulated Tempered Glass
- Intercept Spacer System
- Full Interlock
- Reinforced Vertical Rails
- Tandem Steel Rollers
- Color Matched Handle Set
- Double Rows of Weatherstripping
- Integral Nailing Fin
- Rolling Screen Door Included
- Impact Resistant Threshold
- Three Panel Doors, Integral Transoms & Fixed Panels available
- Optional Features: Heavy Duty Screen, Toe Lock, Key Lock